Cheers to 2022 Highlights
It's been a rewarding year for us at Little Lamb Lavender working to refine our infrastructure + product offering, foster connections across Northern BC + create new opportunities for growth + collaboration.
We have felt the love + support from our customers, retailers, market partners, community organizations + mentors. Thank you from the bottom of our lavender-filled hearts! Your feedback, assistance + encouragement means the world to us.
To wrap things up, we've compiled some highlights from the past 12 months. What a fun-filled year it has been with its fair share of challenges + learning. In 2022 we have ...
- Rebranded our entire skincare line with a streamlined design, eco-conscious packaging + updated some formulas
- Released 5 new face oils, inspired by the Northern BC Mountains
- Partnered with a few new retail shops + our local Spa
- Collaborated with local makers, a caterer + artisans to release a few new lavender inspired products
- Shot our first professional photoshoot to create a beautiful suite of new product + lifestyle images with local models to boot
- Fulfilled over 400 orders
- Received 5 Star web site + google reviews that put a spring in our step
- Collaborated with SFU's Reach Program to increase the engagement of our social media platforms
- Reached over 1000 followers on our Instagram + almost 700 on Facebook
- Worked with the Export Navigator program to learn about the export process + understand the steps involved
- Participated in the Discovery Foundation's EM3 Program, a peer mentorship program by WeBC that unites women entrepreneurs across BC to learn + grow with one another
- Created a new lavender field with raised mound rows + a rainwater irrigation system
- Planted over 60 new plants with four different varieties
- Harvested + dried a bounty of our homegrown lavender that has been infused into our products + sold as dried bunches
- Birthed 16 lambs in the early spring + raised them to be a healthy + happy pack of sweetness
- Bred 10 ewes in the fall with our Ram named Spike
- Participated in local + regional Farmer's Markets, craft fairs + Pop-ups
- Created a series of Make + Take Workshops for the Yoga Cowgirl Retreat + Holiday Sale at Butter Salon in Terrace
- Received a nomination + were shortlisted for the Best Home Based Business for the Smithers Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards
- Started basic ground training with our young Paint colt, Scotland (aka Scotty Rutherford)
- Adopted a new puppy named Whiskey Jack to be a working part of the farm family
We’re so excited for the year ahead and look forward to serving our community, customers + working with our partners across the North to continue doing what we love ~ helping others to feel their best through the power of lavender.