12 oz // Aura // Grace your home with this unique, lustrous glass candle with whimsical iridescence complete with a pine lid. Each candle is hand poured using plant-based soy wax that's clean burning and biodegradable. Relax + enjoy the gentle crackle of the wooden wick + the soft scent of pure lavender essential oil.
Burn Time: Approx. 35 hours
Wooden wicks burn a bit differently than traditional cotton wicks. Here are a few tips to get the best result:
- For the first use give your candle enough burn time to develop a melted wax pool that goes all the way to the edge of the tin. This prevents the candle from tunnelling and creates an even burn. It will take approx. 4 hours.
- Once the wax begins to melt, remove your gemstone and keep it in a special place.
- For optimal burn keep your wood wick trimmed to about ⅛” and clean any burnt wood from previous use.
- If when burning the candle you notice your flame getting too low, it may be necessary to extinguish the flame and tap off excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will return to its proper height.
- When lighting a wood wick candle the best technique is to tilt it on an angle and let the flame draw across the length of the wick.
- Your wick shouldn’t produce any soot or smoke while burning.